Spanish is spoken by over 400 million people in the world today, making it the second most popularly spoken language after Chinese Mandarin. The United States Census Bureau predicts that by 2050 Spanish will be our country’s 2nd most commonly spoken language too! Why not get ahead of the curve? You’ll have so many more opportunities than those who don’t know another tongue!
- Learning Spanish can help you in business. There are over 500 million people that speak Spanish as their native language all around the world. You can find Hispanic communities almost everywhere where it’s easy to do business. If you wish to explore the Latin market, learning Spanish will open doors to success.
- It helps you understand other cultures better. When you master the language of Cervantes, García Lorca, or Mario Benedetti, you will begin to see things from another perspective and would even be able to communicate with people who come from different parts of the world better.
- You will become more creative. Spaniards are very creative people, they have given us literature, films, music. Just think of Cervantes, Buñuel, Dalí. They continue to surprise us with their ideas. By learning Spanish you’ll find yourself in a true source of creativity that is always willing to explore new horizons.
- It’s easy! Our course has been designed for people who are just beginning their adventure with the language. You can learn it easily if you spend 30-40 minutes daily.
- We’re never too old. The body needs exercise, and that goes for the brain too. Learning a language is just like going to the gym and it’s never too late to start! The only difference is that there are no physical consequences of not exercising your brain. The earlier you begin, the better you’ll speak… But don’t worry if you’ve already reached maturity: we can get started whenever we want and always see benefits.
- You will meet new people. You may think this has nothing to do with Spanish, but it has. When you learn a language you go on an adventure through its culture, its literature … And what’s more exciting than meeting someone who comes from one of those countries or cultures, and what’s better than initiating a conversation in their language.
- You will feel more confident learning a new skill in general boosts your self-esteem and makes you feel better about yourself. When learning Spanish, you’ll be able to use it on different occasions: speaking to people from the place where it is spoken; when traveling; when watching Mexican soap operas (or any other TV show in Spanish), and even when reading books in Spanish.
- You will Improve Your Memory It’s like doing squats for your brain. If you do an exercise regularly, both mental and physical, you will notice how much stronger it becomes over time: That’s because we learn by building neural connections that last if they are used consistently.
So, if you’re looking to learn Spanish and want the best online Spanish tutor in town, contact Learning Potato! Our team is ready and waiting to help teach you this language. We know how difficult it can be as well as rewarding when finally learning a new skill like speaking another language for the first time – we’ll do our best to make sure that your experience is nothing but positive. You don’t have anything left to lose by getting started now – just fill out the short form on our website with what level of Spanish classes you’re interested in taking and one of our experts will reach back ASAP!