Register as Tutor
Benefits of Being a Tutor With LearningPotato
- No commission is charged from the tutors
- Easy, 3-step Registration process
- Certificate of Professional Teaching is provided, thus strengthening tutor’s resume
- Timely payment without any hassle
- Part-time teaching opportunity for everyone, thus ensuring an additional income stream
- Flexible working hours for the tutor, enabling him/her to take up an assignment at his/her will
- Coaching for numerous subjects, streams, courses is provided. Thus, variety of tutors from different backgrounds can apply & become a part
- Simplicity of teaching one-to-one. No need to manage a classful of students Training is provided to first-time tutors, ensuring the upskilling of the tutor
To put it in a nutshell, LearningPotato is a great platform for tutors, bringing them the flexibility to work according to their terms, with worthy clients, thus upskilling them & generating income for themselves, & value for the client!
New Tutor Guide
- Fill the tutor form. A LearningPotato executive will call you & schedule a telephonic or an in-person interview
- If selected after an interview, you need to upload the required documents for verification
- It is mandatory for the selected tutor to save the LearningPotato Whatsapp contact (9834743016). As we post the tutor requirements in a broadcast group, not saving the contact will prevent you from receiving tutor-enquiry messages.
- You start receiving messages for tutor-enquiry from across Pune on this group, with the specific details of the student
- Interested applicants can respond to the enquiry if they find it suitable & are available for a demo lecture in the next 2 days. Both these conditions need to be satisfied, if not, ignore the enquiry.
- Details like Number of days/week, Number of hours/Session, Payment/month for the concerned student are provided to the interested candidate. If you agree to these details, arrangement is made for the demo lecture
- If approved, details like the time & day of commencement of the assignment will be conveyed to you.
- A Memorandum of Understanding MoU) is signed between the institute & the tutor as a proof for work assignment, & is sent via mail.
The in-depth procedure regarding tests, assessment, & tutor payment will be shared with the assigned tutors.